HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 DriverHP
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver - To operate the HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11 (64-bit & 32-bit), 10 (64-bit & 32-bit), 8 (64-bit & 32-bit), 7, (64-bit & 32-bit), and Windows server (64-bit & 32-bit). To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Drivers and Software
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver for Windows
|HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 - Firmware||10.6 MB||Download|
|Realtek USB Audio Driver for HP Thunderbolt Dock G2||23.0 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 Specifications
|Dimensions||3.9 x 2.7 x 3.9 inches|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Ports||1x USB-C port; 1x Powered USB 3.0 port; 1x Thunderbolt port; 1x USB-C DisplayPort (Data and Power Out, 15W) port; 2x DisplayPort ports; 1x VGA port; 2x USB 3.0 ports|
|Resolution (max.)||5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz|