HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer Driver for Windows
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (64-bit)||68.9 MB||Download|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (32-bit)||64.5 MB||Download|
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed||ISO: Up to 24 ppm black, up to 20 color|
|Two-sided printing||Up to 20 ppm|
|Paper handling||250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray|
|Connectivity||1 USB 2.0, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports|
|Mobile printing||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Wireless Direct Printing|
|Display||4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen CGD|
|Dimensions||19.7 x 20.9 x 13.4 in (desktop footprint); 19.7 x 25.2 x 13.4 in (duplexer built-in, output tray extended to Legal)|