HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer DriverHP
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer Driver - To operate the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction series, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Drivers and Software for HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer Driver for Windows
|HP LaserJet M1536 Full Feature Software and Driver||123.8 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer Specifications
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed||Up to 26 ppm (black, letter size)|
|First page out||As fast as 8.5 seconds|
|Recommended monthly page volume||500 to 2000 pages|
|Copy speed||Up to 26 cpm (black, letter size)|
|Scan type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (optical)|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec per page|
|Input capacity||250 sheets|
|Output capacity||100 sheets|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||441 x 343 x 373 mm (17.4 x 13.5 x 14.7 in)|
|Weight||11.7 kg (25.8 lbs)|