HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Printer DriverHP
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Printer Driver - To operate the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw series, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Drivers and Software for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Printer Driver for Windows
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f PCL 6 v3 Full Solution||95.4 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed||Up to 40 pages per minute (black)|
|First page out (ready)||As fast as 5.4 seconds|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan speed||Up to 26 ppm (black)|
|ADF capacity||50 sheets|
|Paper handling||Two paper trays (standard)|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Ethernet, USB|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print 2.0|
|Dimensions||16.54 x 15.35 x 12.72 inches (W x D x H)|