HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Printer Driver for Windows
|HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 EasyStart Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only||310.0 MB||Download|
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||439.3 x 519.8 x 278 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard)||17.3 x 20.46 x 10.94 in|
|Weight (metric)||9.29 kg|
|Weight (U.S. standard)||20.43 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Print speed (black, draft, Letter)||Up to 32 ppm|
|Print speed (color, draft, Letter)||Up to 32 ppm|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Scan resolution||Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax memory||Up to 100 pages|
|Connectivity||1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports|
|Energy savings feature technology||Schedule On and Schedule Off|
|Power consumption||Up to 30 watts (printing), 5.80 watts (ready), 1.20 watts (sleep), 0.08 watts (manual-off)|
|Input voltage||100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz|