HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP ENVY 4500 Drivers and Software
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
|HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (64-bit)||34.3 MB||Download|
|HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (32-bit)||32.5 MB||Download|
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer Specifications
|Media supported||Plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media|
|Print speed||Up to 8.8 ppm black, up to 5.2 ppm color|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi hardware|
|Copy speed||Up to 6 cpm black|
|Supported paper sizes||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in (76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm)|
|Paper tray capacity||Up to 100 sheets input, up to 30 sheets output|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11n|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, wireless direct printing|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Home|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Dimensions||17.52 x 13.15 x 4.72 in (445 x 334 x 120 mm)|
|Weight||12.32 lb (5.49 kg)|