HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
|HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 EasyStart Printer Setup Software||310.0 MB||Download|
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer Specifications
|Model name||HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Printer|
|Product number||1KR46C (for some models) or 3UK83B (for other models)|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed (black, ISO)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed (color, ISO)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print resolution (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input|
|Maximum print area (metric)||216 x 356 mm|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Connectivity||1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports|
|Mobile printing capability||Chrome OS, HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Mopria Certified|
|Dimensions||439 x 519.8 x 278 mm (W x D x H)|