Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer DriverZebra
Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer Specifications
|Print Speed||4 inches/second (ips) (102 mm)|
|Print Resolution||203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)|
|Media Compartment||Fully enclosed 5.0" (127mm) media compartment|
|Printing||Direct thermal (LP) and thermal transfer (TLP) printing of bar codes, text, and graphics|
|Media Loading||OpenACCESS design for easy media loading|
|Programming Languages||EPL2 – Eltron Programming Language simplifies label formatting and enables format compatibility with legacy applications EPL|
|Connectivity||Serial, parallel, USB, and Ethernet connectivity options|
|Dimensions||6.8" x 8.5" x 6" (173mm x 216mm x 152mm)|
Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer Drivers Download
Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra TLP 2824 PLUS Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.