Zebra 105SL Printer DriverZebra
Zebra 105SL Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra 105SL Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra 105SL Industrial Printer Specifications
|Print Method||Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots/mm) or 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)|
|Maximum Print Width||4.09 in. (104 mm)|
|Maximum Print Speed||203 dpi: 10 in./254 mm per second; 300 dpi: 8 in./203 mm per second|
|Memory||6 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash|
|Media Sensors||Transmissive and reflective sensors|
|Communication Interface||Serial RS-232, Parallel, USB, Ethernet|
|Dimensions||19.5 in. L x 10.31 in. W x 15.5 in. H (495 mm L x 262 mm W x 394 mm H)|
|Weight||55 lbs. (25 kg)|
Zebra 105SL Printer Drivers Download
Zebra 105SL Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra 105SL Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra 105SL Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra 105SL Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.