Zebra GC420D Printer DriverZebra
Zebra GC420D Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra GC420D Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Zebra GC420D Printer
|203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
|4.09" (104 mm) maximum
|8 MB of internal memory and 8 MB of flash memory
|One USB 1.1 port and one RS-232 port
|201 mm in width and 239 mm in depth
Zebra GC420D Printer Drivers Download
Zebra GC420D Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5
|Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities
|Use this software to configure your printer after Printer Driver installation. Version Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
Zebra GC420D Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.
|Mac OS, Linux/Unix
Installation Steps Zebra GC420D Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra GC420D Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: This website sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.