Zebra S4M Printer DriverZebra
Zebra S4M Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra S4M Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra S4M Industrial Printer Specifications
|Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer
|203 dpi or 300 dpi
|6 inches per second
|Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet, and 802.11b wireless connections
|Minimum Label Width
|Maximum Label Width
Zebra S4M Printer Drivers and Software Download
Zebra S4M Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5
|Use this driver for CPCL or EPL printer command languages. For Windows 11,10,8, and 7, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities
|Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. For Windows 11,10,8, and 7, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
Zebra S4M Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.
|Mac OS, Linux/Unix
Installation Steps Zebra S4M Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra S4M Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.