Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner DriverFujitsu
Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Driver - To operate the Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Drivers Download
Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN)
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) fi-8000 Series
Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
|Image Scanner Driver for macOS
Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Driver for Linux
|Image Scanner Driver for Linux (64-bit) [SANE]
Installation Steps for Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, and all the files are linked to the official website of Fujitsu for authenticity.
Specifications of the Fujitsu Fi-8170 Scanner
|Fast, double-sided scanning of up to 70 pages per minute
|Automatic document feeder
|100-page automatic document feeder (ADF) with enhanced handling & exit stacker design
|Color duplex document scanner
|Color LCD panel for easy operation from the front of the scanner
|Supports both USB 3.2 and ethernet wired network connections
|Intelligent paper protection with image monitoring that prevents paper jams through a combination of sound and image detection
|Ensures the capture of all images fed through the scanner
|Manual feed mode
|Scans documents up to 7 mm, including IDs and pamphlets
|Value-packed PaperStream software with optical character recognition (OCR)
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows® 10/8.1/8/7 (32 and 64-bit),
Windows Vista® SP2 (32 and 64-bit),
Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit),
Windows® Server 2019/2016/2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008 (64-bit),
Linux® (Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora Core, Red Hat Enterprise Linux),
Mac OS® X 10.12 or later (with the latest updates)