Zebra ZP505 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZP505 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZP505 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit). To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZP505 Series Printer Drivers Download
Zebra ZP505 Driver for Windows
|Name||Operating System||Version||Link Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows 10, Windows 11||184.108.40.206||Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows 10||220.127.116.11||Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows 8.1||18.104.22.168||Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows 8.1||22.214.171.124||Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7||126.96.36.199||Download|
|Zebra Printer Driver||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7||188.8.131.52||Download|
Installation Steps for Zebra ZP505 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZP505 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.
Zebra ZP505 Label Printer Specification
|Printer Type||Thermal Label Printer|
|Connectivity||USB, Serial, Parallel|
|Print Speed||5 inches per second|
|Print Resolution||203 DPI|
|Maximum Print Width||4.09 inches|