Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer DriversZebra
Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer Specifications
|Print speed||4 inches/second (102 mm)|
|Print resolution||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)|
|Printing technology||Thermal transfer and direct thermal|
|Media width||0.75 inches to 2.36 inches (19 mm to 60 mm)|
|Media length||0.38 inches to 39 inches (9.7 mm to 990 mm)|
|Media thickness||0.003 inches to 0.0075 inches (0.08 mm to 0.19 mm)|
|Connectivity||USB, serial, and parallel|
|Dimensions||111 x 216 x 171 mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||Approximately 1200 g|
|Other features||OpenACCESS design for easy media loading|
Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer Drivers Download
Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra LP 2824 PLUS Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.