Zebra ZQ520 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZQ520 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZQ520 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZQ520 Mobile Printer Specifications
|4" / 104mm mobile printer
|Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
|Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry
|256MB RAM, 512MB Flash (standard) 8MB RAM, 64MB Flash (user)
|Designed to withstand drops, bumps, and collisions
|Up to 5" per second
Zebra ZQ520 Printer Drivers Download
Zebra ZQ520 Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v8
|Recommended driver for use with ZebraDesigner 3. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities
|Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
Zebra ZQ520 Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.
|Mac OS, Linux/Unix
Installation Steps Zebra ZQ520 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZQ520 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.