Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit and 64-Bit) and Windows servers. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner
|Scanning speed||Simplex: 90 ppm (200/300 dpi), Duplex: 180 ipm (200/300 dpi)|
|Maximum document size||304.8 x 431.8 mm (12 x 17 in.)|
|Optical resolution||600 dpi|
|Output format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|ADF capacity||500 sheets (A4 80 g/m² or Letter 20 lb)|
|Supported operating system||Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
|Dimensions||460 x 430 x 310 mm (18.1 x 16.9 x 12.2 in.)|
|Weight||32 kg (70 lb)|
Download Fujitsu fi-7800 Drivers and Software
If you are looking for the Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner drivers, you can download the driver from the table below.
Fujitsu fi-7800 Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN)||3.24.0||Download|
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) Bundle||3.20.0||Download|
|Error Recovery Guide||22.214.171.124||Download|
|PaperStream IP OCR Optimization Assistant for fi Series||1.0.0||Download|
|PaperStream ClickScan Searchable PDF Option||1.2.0||Download|
|Scanner Central Admin Agent||5.6.0||Download|
How to Install the Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7800 Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Disclaimer: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.