Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit and 64-Bit) and Linux. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) / Manual Feed / Flatbed, Simplex|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Daily Duty Cycle||Up to 33,000 scans per day|
|Document Feeder Capacity||300 sheets|
|Connectivity||USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Dimensions||(27.8 x 19.7 x 13.6 in) / 706 x 500 x 345 mm|
|Weight||77lb (35 kg)
|Support for OS||
Download Fujitsu fi-7700S Drivers and Software
If you are looking for the Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner drivers, you can easily download them from the table below.
Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN)||3.24.0||Download|
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) Bundle||3.20.0||Download|
|Error Recovery Guide||220.127.116.11||Download|
|PaperStream IP OCR Optimization Assistant for fi Series||1.0.0||Download|
|PaperStream ClickScan Searchable PDF Option||1.2.0||Download|
|Scanner Central Admin Agent||5.6.0||Download|
Driver for Linux
|Image Scanner Driver for Linux (64-bit)||2.8.0||Download|
How to Install the Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7700S Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Disclaimer: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.