Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Windows Server. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) / Manual Feed, Duplex|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Document Size||Maximum: 304.8 x 431.8 mm (12 x 17 in.) Minimum: 52 x 74 mm (2 x 3 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||500 sheets (A4 80 g/m² or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume||100,000 sheets|
|Interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||460 x 430 x 310 mm (18.1 x 16.9 x 12.2 in.)|
|Weight||32 kg (70 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
Download Fujitsu fi-7900 Drivers and Software
If you are looking for the Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner drivers, you can download the driver from the table below.
Fujitsu fi-7900 Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN)||3.24.0||Download|
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) Bundle||3.20.0||Download|
|Error Recovery Guide||188.8.131.52||Download|
|PaperStream IP OCR Optimization Assistant for fi Series||1.0.0||Download|
|PaperStream ClickScan Searchable PDF Option||1.2.0||Download|
|Scanner Central Admin Agent||5.6.0||Download|
How to Install the Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7900 Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Disclaimer: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.