HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 series Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 series Basic Driver (32-bit)
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed||ISO: Up to 20 ppm black, up to 11 ppm color|
|Print resolution||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print cartridges||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Input capacity||Up to 225 sheets standard; Up to 10 envelopes; Up to 225 sheets legal|
|Output capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows, Mac|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi hardware; Up to 1200 dpi optical|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Connectivity||1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 fax|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Mopria-certified; Wireless Direct Printing|