HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
HP OfficeJet 3830 series Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP OfficeJet 3830 series Basic Driver (32-bit)
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, wireless, fax|
|Print speed||Up to 8.5 ppm ISO black (A4); Up to 6 ppm ISO color (A4)|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Display||2.2-inch (5.5 cm) touch mono display with magic frame|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (dual band)|
|Mobile printing capability||HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing|
|Paper handling||60-sheet input tray; 25-sheet output tray|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6|
|Media types||Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 inches|