HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver for Windows
HP OfficeJet 4650 series Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP OfficeJet 4650 series Basic Driver (32-bit)
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed||Up to 9.5 ppm (black), up to 6.8 ppm (color)|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Borderless printing||Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)|
|Scan resolution||Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpi|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax speed||4 sec per page|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Mopria-certified; Wireless Direct Printing|
|Display||2.2-inch (5.5 cm) touch mono display|
|Dimensions||17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 in|