HP LaserJet 1020 Printer DriverHP
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver - To operate the HP LaserJet 1020 Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers and Software
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver for Windows
HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Full Feature Software and Driver
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP LaserJet 1020 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP LaserJet 1020 Specifications
|Number of print cartridges||1 (black)|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||Up to 14 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Processor speed||234 MHz|
|Memory||2 MB of RAM|
|Recommended monthly duty cycle||Up to 5,000 prints|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed 2.0 USB port|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10|