HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP ENVY 4520 Drivers and Software
HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
HP ENVY 4520 series Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP ENVY 4520 series Basic Driver (32-bit)
HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer Driver
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP HP ENVY 4520 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Print speed||Black: Up to 9.5 ppm; Color: Up to 6.8 ppm|
|Print resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color|
|Display||2.2-inch (5.5 cm) touch mono display|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing|
|Media sizes supported||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media types||Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper|
|Scan file format||TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF|
|Power consumption||Sleep: 0.55 W; Standby: 3.05 W|
|Sound emission||51 dBA|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac|