HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer DriverHP
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Driver - To operate the HP DeskJet 3755 printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP DeskJet 3755 Drivers and Software
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows
|HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories||102.6 MB||Download|
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, wireless|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 8 ppm (ISO, A4)|
|Print Speed (Color)||Up to 5.5 ppm (Normal)|
|Instant Ink Ready||Yes|
|High Yield Ink||Available|
|Product Size||6.97 x 15.86 x 5.55 inches|
|Product Weight||5.13 pounds|
|Input Tray Capacity||60 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14"|