Zebra ZT421 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZT421 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZT421 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit), Mac OS, and Linux/Unix OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZT421 Printer Driver Download
Zebra ZT421 Driver for Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v8||Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||This is the recommended driver to use with your printer.||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||Use this software to set up your printer after installing the Printer Driver.||Download|
Zebra ZT421 Driver for Mac OS, Linux/Unix
|CUPS Driver for Label Printers||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||N/A||476 KB||Download|
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.
Installation Steps for Zebra ZT421 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZT421 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Printer is ready to use.
Zebra ZT421 Industrial Printer Specifications
|Printing||Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing|
|Print Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots / mm)|
|Print Speed||Up to 12" (305 mm / second)|
|Media Sensors||Dual media sensors — transmissive and reflective|
|Media Width||2.00 in. (51 mm) to 6.85 in. (174 mm)|
|Media Types||Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark|
|Maximum Non-continuous Label Length||39 in. (991 mm)|
|Communication||USB 2.0, high speed; RS-232 Serial; 10/100 Ethernet; Bluetooth 4.1|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||13.25 in. x 19.5 in. x 12.75 in. (336 mm x 495 mm x 324 mm)|
|Weight||40 lbs. (18.14 kg)|