Zebra ZD421 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZD421 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZD421 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZD421 Printer Specifications
|Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)|
|Memory||512 MB Flash; 256MB SDRAM 64 MB user|
|Label Length||Maximum: 39.0 in./991 mm. Minimum:|
|Pressure Principle||Thermal transfer, direct thermal|
|Max. Speed||152 mm/s (6 ips), 102 mm/s (4 ips)|
|Max. Print Width||104 mm|
|Max. Roll Diameter||127 mm|
Zebra ZD421 Printer Drivers Download
|ZDesigner v. 8 Driver for Windows||Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 11, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||28 MB||Download|
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
Zebra ZD421 Driver for Mac OS
|Install CUPS Driver for Zebra Printer on Mac OS||Mac OS||N/A||Click Here|
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, and all the files are linked to the official website of Fujitsu for authenticity.
Installation Steps for Zebra ZD421 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- If prompted, restart your computer.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZD421 Printer to your computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.