Zebra ZD420 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZD420 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZD420 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZD420 Printer Specifications
|Maximum Print Width
|4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi, 4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi
|Maximum Print Speed
|6 in./152 mm per second (203 dpi), 4 in./102 mm per second (300 dpi)
|203 dpi or 300 dpi
|USB 2.0 and USB Host
|Movable media sensor for use with any media from any manufacturer
Zebra ZD420 Printer Drivers Download
Zebra ZD420 Driver for Windows
|Zebra Designer Driver
|Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
Zebra ZD420 Driver for Mac OS and Linux
|CUPS Driver supports
|Mac OS and Linux
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, and all the files are linked to the official website of Fujitsu for authenticity.
Installation Steps for Zebra ZD420 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZD420 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Printer is ready to use.