Zebra GX420T Printer DriverZebra
Zebra GX420T Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra GX420T Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Zebra GX420T Printer
|Maximum Resolution||203 x 203 DPI|
|Paper Width||Supports a paper width of 104 mm or 4.25 inches|
|Printing Technology||Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Printing|
|Print Speed||Up to 4 inches per second|
|Communications interface||Serial, USB & Parallel|
|Connectivity||USB, Serial, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi|
|Media Compatibility||Compatible with media rolls that have a 1-inch core and a maximum diameter of 5 inches|
Zebra GX420T Printer Drivers Download
Zebra GX420T Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Use this software to configure your printer after Printer Driver installation. Version Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra GX420T Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra GX420T Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra GX420T Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: This website sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.