Zebra 110XI4 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra 110XI4 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra 110XI4 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra 110XI4 Industrial Printer Specifications
|Printing Method||Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal|
|Print Resolution||203 dpi or 300 dpi|
|Print Width||Up to 4 inches (102 mm)|
|Print Speed||Up to 14 inches per second|
|Interfaces||Ethernet, USB, Serial (RS-232), and Parallel|
|Maximum Print Length||150 inches (3810 mm) with 110Xi4 203 dpi using continuous media|
|Warranty||Provided by Zebra Technologies|
Zebra 110XI4 Printer Drivers Download
Zebra 110XI4 Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Recommended driver installation and configuration utility. For Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra 110XI4 Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra 110XI4 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra 110XI4 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.