HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer DriverHP
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer Driver - To operate the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer series, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer Driver for Windows
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer Series Specifications
|Model name||HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 by 1200 dpi input|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric)||584 x 712.8 x 383.3 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, U.S. standard)||23 x 28.06 x 15.10 in|
|Weight (metric)||19.5 kg|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; Wireless direct printing; AirPrint 1.5|
|Direct print supported||Wireless direct printing|
|Ports||1 USB 2.0 with compatibility with USB 3.0 devices; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports|