HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer DriverHP
HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer Driver - To operate the HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
HP LaserJet Pro M102a Drivers and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer Driver for Windows
HP LaserJet Pro M102a/M104a Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer Driver for Mac OS
|Install HP Easy Start||10.9 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed, and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with HP, and all the files are linked to the official website of HP for authenticity.
HP LaserJet Pro M102a Printer Specifications
|Print speed||Up to 22 pages per minute (ppm)|
|Print resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi)|
|First page out||As fast as 7.3 seconds|
|Input capacity||Up to 150 sheets|
|Output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Media sizes supported||A4, A5, A6, B5, postcards, envelopes (C5, DL, B5)|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||364.7 x 247.3 x 190.6 mm|