Zebra ZT410 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZT410 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZT410 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications and Details of Zebra ZT410
|Thermal transfer and direct thermal
|Maximum Print Width
|203 dpi/8 dots per mm (standard), 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional), 600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT410 only)
|1476 feet/450 meters
|2.00 inches/51 mm to 4.33 inches/110 mm
|1.0 inches/25.4 mm I.D.
|Supports tags compatible with RFID
Zebra ZT410 Printer Driver Download
|Windows Printer Driver v8
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities
|CUPS Driver for label printers
Installation Steps for Zebra ZT410 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZT410 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.