Zebra ZP450 Printer DriverZebra
Zebra ZP450 Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra ZP450 Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Zebra ZP450 Printer Specifications
|Print Method||Direct thermal|
|Max Print Speed||5 Ips|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi|
|Label Width Range||1.57" to 4.25"|
|Label Roll Size||Maximum 5" O.D.|
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 7 inches|
Zebra ZP450 Printer Driver Download
|Filename||Operating System||Size||Download Link|
|UPS driver||Windows 11, Windows 10, Server, (32 and 64-bit)||10 MB||Download|
|UPS Drivers||Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 and 64-bit)||5 MB||Download|
Installation Steps for Zebra ZP450 Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra ZP450 Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, but we provide direct links to the Zebra official website for convenience and authenticity.