Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit). To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner
|Scanning Speed||100 ppm (200/300 dpi) simplex, 200 ipm (200/300 dpi) duplex (A4 portrait, color/grayscale/monochrome)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Weight||11 kg (24 lb)|
|Daily Duty Cycle||30,000 sheets|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™, Scanner Central Admin, 2D Barcode for PaperStream|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
Download Fujitsu fi-7600 Driver and Software
If you are looking for the Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner driver, you can easily download them from the table below.
Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN)||3.24.0||Download|
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) Bundle||3.20.0||Download|
|Error Recovery Guide||18.104.22.168||Download|
|PaperStream IP OCR Optimization Assistant for fi Series||1.0.0||Download|
|PaperStream ClickScan Searchable PDF Option||1.2.0||Download|
|Scanner Central Admin Agent||5.6.0||Download|
How to Install the Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7600 Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Note: sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.