Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit) and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Fujitsu fi-7480
|Scanning Speed||80 ppm (Color/Grayscale), 160 ipm (Color/Grayscale)|
|Scanning Mode||Simplex and Duplex|
|Document Feeding Mode||Automatic document feeder (ADF)|
|ADF Capacity||100 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m2 or 20 lb.)|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (2.0 and 1.1 compatible)|
|JPEG Compression||Hardware real-time JPEG compression available|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||380 mm x 209 mm x 168 mm (15.0 in. x 8.2 in. x 6.6 in.)|
|Weight||7.6 kg (16.72 lbs)|
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, PaperStream Capture Batch scanning and PDF creation software, Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|OS Support||Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)|
Download Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner Drivers
If you are looking for the Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner Drivers, you can easily download them from the table below.
Driver for Windows
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN) 3.24.0||Download|
|PaperStream IP (ISIS) Bundle 3.20.0||Download|
|PaperStream ClickScan Searchable PDF Option 1.2.0||Download|
|Scanner Central Admin Agent 5.6.0||Download|
Driver for Linux
|Image Scanner Driver for Linux (64-bit) 2.8.0||Download|
How to Install the Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7480 Scanner to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Scanner is ready to use.
Note: This website sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Fujitsu, and all the files are linked to the official website of Fujitsu.