Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer DriverBrother
Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer Driver - To operate the Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-Bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer
|LCD (liquid crystal display)
|Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
|19.5 x 16.8 x 19.1 inches
|Support for OS
|Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Drivers for Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer
Below are the download links for the various drivers available for the Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver For Windows
|Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection
|Add Printer Wizard Driver
|Raster Printer Driver
|Universal Printer Driver for BR-Script
|BR-Script driver (Postscript language emulation)
|Enhanced Generic PCL Driver
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver For Mac OS
|Full Software Package
|Scanner Driver (ICA)
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver For Linux
|LPR printer driver (rpm package)
|CUPSwrapper printer driver (rpm package)
|Scanner driver 64bit (rpm package)
|Scan-key-tool 64bit (rpm package)
|Scanner Setting file (rpm package)
Installation Step Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Brother MFC-L5850DW Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the Printer is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com is not affiliated with brother, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.