Fujitsu fi-7140 Scanner DriversFujitsu
Fujitsu fi-7140 Scanner Drivers - To operate the Fujitsu Fi-7140 Scanner, users need to download the driver. A driver is a software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the scanning process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-Bit & 64-Bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7140 Specifications
|Max Scan Resolution
|Top Scanning Speed
|40 pages per minute/80 images per minute (200/300 dpi)
|Max Doc Scanning Size
|A4 portrait documents
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|11.8 x 6.7 x 6.4 inches
|12.1 pounds/5.5 kilograms
Fujitsu fi-7140 Scanner Driver and Software
Fujitsu fi-7140 driver for Windows
|Fujitsu PaperStream IP (TWAIN) 3.20.0
|Fujitsu PaperStream IP (TWAIN) 220.127.116.1182
|Fujitsu PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64) 18.104.22.16882
|Fujitsu PaperStream IP (ISIS) for fi-71xx/72xx 22.214.171.12482
|Fujitsu Error Recovery Guide V126.96.36.199
|Fujitsu Scanner Central Admin Agent V5.0.1
|Fujitsu Scanner Central Admin Console V5.0.0
|Fujitsu fi Series Online Update 1.2.15
|Fujitsu PaperStream Capture 188.8.131.52 Update
|Fujitsu 2D Barcode for PaperStream 1.1.1 Update
|Fujitsu ScanSnap Manager for fi Series 1.0.12 Update
|Fujitsu ScandAll PRO V2.1.5 Update
Fujitsu fi-7140 driver for Mac OS
|Image Scanner Driver for macOS 2.4.0
Fujitsu fi-7140 driver for Linux
|Image Scanner Driver for Linux (64-bit) 2.8.0 [SANE]
How to Install Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Fujitsu fi-7140 scanner driver to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the scanner is ready to use.
Note: Sabeswings.com not affiliated with Fujitsu, but we provide direct links to the official website for convenience and authenticity.