Zebra GC420T Printer DriverZebra
Zebra GC420T Printer Driver - To operate the Zebra GC420T Printer, users need to download the driver. A driver is software that enables a computer to communicate with the hardware. The driver ensures optimized performance and accuracy during the printing process. This driver is compatible with operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. To facilitate users in finding a suitable driver, we have placed the download links in the table below.
Specifications of Zebra GC420T
|Print method||Thermal transfer|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)|
|Print width||4.09" (104 mm) maximum|
|Print speed||102 mm/sec|
|Memory||8 MB of internal memory and 8 MB of flash memory|
|Connectivity||One USB 1.1 port and one RS-232 port|
|Dimensions||201 mm in width and 239 mm in depth|
Zebra GC420T Printer Drivers Download
Zebra GC420T Driver For Windows
|Windows Printer Driver v5||Use this driver if you need to use either CPCL or EPL printer command languages. Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||13 MB||Download|
|Zebra Printer Setup Utilities||Use this software to configure your printer after Printer Driver installation. Version Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019/2022||12 MB||Download|
Zebra GC420T Driver For Mac OS/Linux/Unix
|File Name||Operating System||Size||Download|
|Information about CUPS Driver for label printers.||Mac OS, Linux/Unix||476KB||Download|
Installation Steps Zebra GC420T Printer Driver
- Download the driver from the provided links.
- Locate the downloaded file on the computer.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the license agreement.
- Select the destination folder for the driver installation.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the computer if prompted to do so.
- After the restart, connect the Zebra GC420T Printer to the computer.
- The driver is now installed and the printer is ready to use.
Note: This website sabeswings.com is not affiliated with Zebra, and all the files are linked to the official website of Zebra for authenticity.